Move to Sydney Australia as a migrant, skilled worker or any other
option, the choice is yours. Australia is the land of fair go for all.
Have a look at the bottom of this page for the best source to
evaluate your situation for a visa to Sydney Australia to move to
- Just be sure to pick the immigration agents that are qualified.
- To move to Sydney Australia as a migrant, consider that you
have to satisfy the points system for applying for the Skilled
Visa. You can fill in an online form to see if you satisfy the
Australian immigration points system as set out by the
Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
- Qualified professionals and skilled trades people are
especially in demand under the Skilled Visa program.
Schemes are available for skilled visas on a permanent or
- You may also consider moving to Sydney Australia if you are
between 18 and 30 and are looking to spend 12 months in
Australia on an Australian working holiday visas. These are
available every year on a quota basis.
- Move to Sydney Australia if you have an Australian partner, or
members of your immediate family are permanently based in
Australia, then you may qualify for a family visas. Your
application can be done online. Under the Family Visa
- category migrants must be sponsored by a close family
member or fiancé(e) living in Australia. The sponsor must be
either an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible
New Zealand citizen, and would usually be 18 years of age or
- You can move to Sydney Australia as a tourism. All travelers,
except New Zealand citizens, must obtain a visa before they
travel to Australia. You can now get your tourism visa online.
If you are planning to travel to Australia as a visitor or even
on a business trip then you may need either a visa or an ETA
- Authority). An ETA will allow you to spend up to 3 months in
Australia and you are free to travel anywhere you like
(Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Gold Coast).
- If you are a business man, you can move to Sydney Australia
by qualifying for one of
- several visas under the Australian business visa program.
Under the two stage arrangements introduced on 1 March
2003, business migrants are granted a Business Skills
(Provisional) visa for four years and, after establishing the
requisite level of business presence required or maintaining
their minimum investment, are eligible to I
- If you are a very skilled geniuses at work and have been
headhunted or want to move to your company's Australia
office, then you can apply under the Australia sponsored
work visa. Your employer can effectively sponsor you for this
- becoming your Australia Immigration Sponsor.
- Financially secure Retiree can move to Sydney Australia can
apply online and find out if they qualify for a Retirement visas.